Sunday, September 11, 2011

美乐加油

 Hi everyone, been too endorsed in this drama these few weeks.. I secretly in love with Mike He ever since 4 or 5 years ago.. He is the very first Taiwan artist that drew my attraction every time i watch his drama.. He is just so amazingly handsome.. Nothing beats the smile and eyes he got..


I love him even more with this hairstyle.. He's the type of guy I will be easily attracted to.. *Blush* -We are both Capricorns..- :)

Got some intuition after watching the show..
"失恋不可怕,可怕的是明明很伤心却还要假装没事'
I hate pretending especially when your family involve themselves in the relationship..
Because you know even if u are devastated..
When your parents question, you will still need to fake a smile and pretend that you are strong..
But deep inside you are bleeding..

I bet everyone came across the same symptom at least once..
To be honest.. I did as well..
And i seriously hated that..
But i know its just the way how people react..
Because they care.. therefore we pretend.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment